The central heating system is responsible for providing your entire home with warmth to make it a comfortable living space. Though they may vary from one type to another depending on the specific property needs, it is one appliance that you will find in every home. The quality and the efficiency of your central heating system highly depend on the smart purchase of the central heating system components and the quality of installation. For this reason, it is important to consult qualified heating engineers when deciding on the best heating system for your property and to install the system for you. Poor installation could lead to future faults, high energy bills and in extreme cases damages on your property. Eco Efficient Manchester has been helping the Manchester community and other adjacent areas like Bolton, Wythenshawe, Oldham, Ashton-under-Lyne and Bury in making ideal selection of eco-friendly heating systems that suits your budget.
Our gas safe registered heating engineers will help you to make faster central heating decisions and install the system for you saving you time and money. Choosing the right heating system will also lower your energy bills significantly.
Central Heating Systems Varieties
There are several options of heating system to choose from depending on your budget, physical space, home size and location among other heating needs. These options include:
- Renewable Energy Central Heating – relies on solar panels or heat pumps with zero energy costs.
- Wet Systems – Uses gas energy and pumps hot water into the radiators which heats up different sections of your property.
- Electric Heating – Uses electric power to heat storage heaters or oil-filled radiators and do not require a boiler.
- Ground Source Heating – Uses natural thermal energy stored in the ground.
Eco Efficient Central Heating Installation Services
The most popular central heating systems in most Manchester homes and in nearby regions consist of a boiler as the source of heat and radiators around the house to release heat and warm your house. Eco Efficient has a team of experts with experience in central heating design and installation of each component to the highest standards of performance. Our technicians and engineers have been well-trained and are familiar with a wide range of central heating systems and each of the system’s components. You can relax and trust our engineers to fit your home with any central heating system.
Whether you want to upgrade from your old central heating or you want to install a new fresh system, we have the best solutions for you. Our modern central heating controls respond to changes in temperature and makes your central heating smart to control heating and in turn reduces energy consumption. This is a new technology and our heating engineers are updated and fit to install such systems.
Why Eco Efficiency Central Heating Installation
- We Are Reliable – We have a network of local heating engineers in Manchester and other five neighbouring regions, who are always ready to visit your property for site survey, design and complete installation. Our technicians also offer free consultation and advice to all our customers.
- 24-7 Availability – No stress of booking appointments. You can call us at any given time and we will have an engineer or a team ready to assist you.
- Competitive Rates – Despite our unmatched quality of service and exceptional customer service, we offer very competitive installation rates in the regions and we have different discounted packages.
Make us your choice and we will leave you happy and smiling.