Gas and boiler leaks are very dangerous and can turn into a serious problem if not detected and repaired with speed. If you suspect any gas or boiler leak, do not attempt to repair it on your own. Detecting the source of gas leaks can be tricky and should only be done by a professional gas engineers. There are many possible causes of gas and boiler leaks. It could be a problem with the seal, valve corrosion on pipes, or poor pipe fitting among other causes. Gas and boiler leaks can be dangerous and when detected or identified, you should urgently call a gas engineer near you for help.
Eco Efficient Manchester provides reliable emergency gas boiler leaks detection and repair services to save your life, time and money. Our gas engineers are qualified and registered with gas safe authorities and they are available at any time of the day to help you in emergency boiler leak situations. Our boiler specialists come equipped with safety work gears, detection equipment and all the necessary tools and accessories to ensure that your leaking boiler is repaired within the shortest time possible. Do not panic. Call us and we will deploy experienced gas engineers in less than 20 minutes.
Possible Causes Gas and Boiler Leaks
There are some common causes of boiler leaks which include:
- Pressure Valve –If your boiler pressure is extremely high (above 1 bar level), this can cause leaks from the pressure valve to let out the excess pressure. High boiler pressure can be as a result of debris. Our technicians will safely remove any debris and release the valves to end the leaks and restore your boiler safety.
- Corrosion – This is the most common cause of boiler leaks. This leads to low water pressure; if only a single pipe or valve is affected a replacement of the corroded part can be replaced. If the corrosion is spread over a wide region, our technicians will assist you in purchasing and installing a replacement boiler.
- Temperature Valve – If the temperature sensor is faulty, it leads to extremely high boiler temperatures and can lead to leaks from the temperature valve. We replace the faulty temperature sensors, and in approximately 15 minutes your boiler will be back up and running.
- Pump Seals – Faulty pump seals can lead to boiler leaks in which case they need to be resealed or replaced.
These are just a few possible causes, the list is long and detecting the real cause is in most cases a process but with us Eco Efficient we will ensure faster detection and repair.
Why Eco Efficient Gas Engineers
You can rely on our gas engineers for boiler leaks detection and repair for the following reasons:
- Quick Leaks Detection and Repair – The biggest task of boiler leaks problem is to identify the precise reason for leaking and where exactly it is leaking from. You could be just breathing poisonous gas unknowingly or the leaks are hard to detect. Our engineers are equipped with modern leaks detection tools that allow them to quickly identify the leaks so they can fix them immediately.
- Professionalism – Eco Efficient is registered with Contractors Health and Safety (CHAS) and all our staffs are highly-trained and registered with relevant professional bodies.
- Customer Service – Our main focus is customer satisfaction and we work in all possible ways to fix gas and boiler leaks in a timely manner while treating our customers with the respect they deserve.